• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

solid UK RHD 68 bay tintop stock camper ,propex £14000 stoke

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobimec09

Reaction score
http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/richard_talbot11/slideshow/February 1968 bay . Neptune blue all over. Original UK ,RHD bus. In surprisingly solid condition. Neptune blue all over ,totaly stock except for having a recent reconditioned twinport 1600 engine and porsche 356 wheels .original locks (one key fits all ) .original front seats and cab door trims ,both in really nice condition. This bus was restored about 10 years ago (ive got a full photo history)to a very good standard and was waxoyled at the time which has saved it from the dredded tin worm. Its fitted with a new propex 2000 gas heater and splitcharging system and I'm also including a full drive away awning and new roast Master oven and grill. Its just had a new rear main oil seal and clutch kit. This bus has been well maintained regardless of it's low mileage each year and can have a fresh MOT before it goes for your peice of mind. (there is about 6 months left on the current one but I know it will fly through again ) All tryres are great 8mm plus . The original westfallia rock and roll bed has just been re covered in white leatherete with blue piping and new blue and white checked curtains fitted. There is no sink unit fitted at the moment as we prefered to have the extra space but Ive got a wesfalia unit that you can have with the sale.
There are a few blisters on the paintwork which are shown in the photos.
This bus is ready to roll for summer or winter camping . If you'd like to talk to me please leave a message on here or TEXT me and I'll call you back 07737 715402. Asking for £13200 but happy to negotiate. Rich (stoke on trent)

I've got some pictures of the camper and i'd like to put them on my advert. Could you tell me how to do it please .
Rich.

mobimec09 said:
I've got some pictures of the camper and i'd like to put them on my advert. Could you tell me how to do it please .
Rich.

There you go. :D
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pics now on people , please form an orderly line with cash in hand . LOL . ;)
If you click on the pics it will put you through to my photobucket .
Rich.

Latest posts