south yorkshire meets

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
none that i'm aware of mate.

it'd be good to have one though - how many buses have we got locally? i know of 2 - mine and my mates' and shaunmouse makes 3.

what colour is your bus i mite have seen it mine is the yellow primmer coloured one i take it to the vue carpark on sundays so come up and talk if you want

i know of five in the area but it soon passes on the word people know other people and tell them you never know it mite turn into a dub fest up there lol :p

sounds good best place would be meadow hall area easy to find will try and make a full on meet i will try and get others there to and post on vzi

i am going to find a pub in the area where they will welcome us that way we can do this right food ie meals and drink at the ready and a good warm place inside to talk veedubs the best place i have found is a pub called the post office on the m1 near barnsley that way its easy to get to and a big gravel carpark and good food so hit back with comments please thanks shaun winder

well we need to sort out dates time on once a month or every two months any ideas

:lol: Hope to get the fuel problem sorted on Ruby this weekend so should be ok for a meet in Dec, and yes not from Wakefield but Ripley Derbyshire.

Wakey :mrgreen:

what about second wednesday in dec any good for people reply please i will get on the case if people will show

My vans still off the road, but would like to meet up if that towuld be ok (car is still part of the VAG group if that helps) :oops:

Cant believe i only just saw this thread ... i live about 3 miles from the post office pub .. i live in Ryhill ( which is classed as Wakefield) .. How ever I am in the Donny dubbers club .. its only small but we are a very friendly and helpful club .. we meet at Doncaster every month and anyone would be welcome along... It is however open to anyone .. we aint picky .. one of the guys even drives an old tractor! ..

I would be up for a meet .. ( as long as im not working :( ) Just let me know when and i can possibly arrange something ..

... Im all excited now ..

Hilly

ok well will pop down and ask land lord etc and get go ahead and make it the second wednesday of each month any one is welcome from beetles ghia to camper even just a vw fan

Heres our web forum ..

http://www.donnydubbers.co.uk/

please feel free to jump in .. theres a meeting this tuesday ( 2nd Dec ) but im not sure I'll get there cos Im supposed to be working .. Its been quiet lately .. possibly due to the time of the year and with it being a relatively new club .. with only a few attending .. so if you wanna go let them know!

I should be ok for the post office one if its on .. and i'll ask some of the others too ..

Hilly

hi has anyone sorted anything out with the meet at the post office, i live in barnsley, i have a early bay westy and 2 of my friends have campers t25 and t4 westy,

hi guys i have been and spoken to the landlord of the post office he as welcomed us and there will be the downstairs room open to us all there also will be a bar meals there at cheap prices also pool table juke box tv sky etc and a warm friendly enviroment so anyone witha camper beetle ghia etc is welcome please tell others about this the first meet is next week the 10th of december from 7 oclock onwards and the second wednesday of every month onwards thanks shaun

Latest posts