south yorkshire meets

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers shaun ..

I'll invite some donny dubbers too !

See you there .. ( I'll try and coax my bus out of hibernation! )

Hilly

won't be able to make this one as i'm working in Bristol, but i'll be there for the next ones

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=S75%204DE&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(arrow shows farm across road)

will try to come down myself after christmas.

easy mate get onto the m1 head towards leeds and its junction 38 you will see a pub that is called the old post office at side of motor way and thats it fella hope this helps :)

I'll hopefully be able to make it down in the new year,
i'm just 2 minutes from J40!

hi guys thanks for coming down i have be asked if we would be interested in joining in on a cruise on the 18 on jan for cancer fund starting at the post office then fun out then back to post office feed back would be good any idaes on how to improve on last meet thanks again shaun

Anyone gonna make a meeting on the 14th of Jan at the post office?

Im on call at work, but will come if i don't get called out ...

Hilly

hello lads sorry i wont be able to make the second weds of the month uptil may with working shifts, just let me know of any events thats going off or if you change the day to a weekend, russ

hi, could do the first wed of the month or weekends? have a chat on weds and see what anybody else thinks, if not leave as is, russ

cant make tonight just moved into new house but change of day mite work out better leave it up to you guys ideas and spring would be better to start meets off as weather is still poor at moment

good turn out lastnight to say it was abit cold,about 20 people turned up new and old faces but we still need more people to turn up, is anybody going to dubfreeze or bus types? we could sort something out about a run to bus types at next months meet? cheers russ

sorry not been to meets after setting it up but had probs with camper almost sold her any how back on track now so up for next meet guysanyone got a day sorted

sorry guys ..

It seems I missed that one

I need a prompt cos I'm crap at remembering stuff ..

Stick with the bus Shaun .. We all feel like that about them at least twice a year !

Hilly

Latest posts