• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted spacers spacers wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chapman

Reaction score
Hello
I am looking for 2 spacers for my 1968 VW bay window rear hub
The spacers fit either side be hide the drum stopping the drum moving towards the wheel bearing
These spacers fits any VW bay window from 1968/1970
Please can anyone help as i need asap
many thanks
Jamie

Hello
I am looking for 2 spacers for my 1968 VW bay window rear hub
The spacers fit either side be hide the drum stopping the drum moving towards the wheel bearing
These spacers fits any VW bay window from 1968/1970
Please can anyone help as i need asap
many thanks
Jamie
Please email me at [email protected] for photo

I don't understand what you mean by spacers behind the drum, there shouldn't be any.
Do you have pics of what you need?

Sparky that's the later set up, the wide 5 set up has a spacer ring that fits before you put the drum on, it's stops the drum crushing the bearing and they often go missing, it's only about 10-15mm wide, I thought someone had started making them but may be wrong

Sparky that's the later set up, the wide 5 set up has a spacer ring that fits before you put the drum on, it's stops the drum crushing the bearing and they often go missing, it's only about 10-15mm wide, I thought someone had started making them but may be wrong
Hi sparky
Yes that's what I need
Just wondering if anyone can help me
Please keep me posted
Many thanks
Jamie

After much searching I think I've come up with a part no. 211-501-303C?

E8BD9D7B-17ED-45DB-AFC6-9893BED4E01C.jpeg

Yes need 2 spacers asap
My post code bh21 3dx
What would be the total price
Many thanks Jamie 👍

Latest posts