• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spax Adjustable Shock Absorbers - NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mister

Reaction score
Hello

I have for sale these great Spax shocks. They have only been fitted to my bus for 8 months / 3000 miles. They where an upgrade from the KYBs I had on previously and the ride and handling they give is a great improvement in my mind. They are adjustable so you can dial in your preferred dampening.

I have only changed them as I have put on some Gaz coilovers to stop a bit of rubbing I was experiencing... My bus is a heavy westy and lowered at the front with dropped spindles.

A2B08A71-BD2F-4E4F-B0F4-024CBF76F326-11909-0000126B3DAB821D_zps1cf76b9a.jpg

These are for the front of a standard height bus or a lighter bus with dropped spindles 1970-1979.

I bought them from here http://www.machine7.com/section.php?xSec=2846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am looking for £90 delivered to a UK address... Half new price!

Thanks for looking, Andrew.

Can you tell me the max and min heights at full compression/extension?

They might be usefull at the back of my 'van. Already have some for the front...

Thanks, Jim

the_troupster said:
Can you tell me the max and min heights at full compression/extension?

They might be usefull at the back of my 'van. Already have some for the front...

Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim

Compressed - 27cm
Full extension - 38cm

Cheers, Andrew

Latest posts