Spotted an Early Bay with EarlyBay.com sticker near Derby

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luci

Reaction score
I spotted an early bay the other day in Allenton, near Derby. Think it was Monday. I believe it was Savannah Beige (it was that sort of shade) and it had an EarlyBay.com sticker on the side window. It was a H reg. As I recall it was a lefty. I did wave, but I was the passenger in a Polo, so the chap driving didn't see me.

Lovely bus! :D

was it this Savannah Beige, H reg lefty ? this photo was taken and the jet wash in allenton on saurday night and i went through Allenton Sunday to go swimming (which resulted in the AA coming out) and i'm a chap ............. but i don't have an early bay sticker :oops: sorry

018-31.jpg

its well funny my kids sometimes sit inside and also get washed :lol: first time i did it i was trying to blast a bit of shit of the side ............ it was a rust patch that got alot bigger :oops: lesson learned i now stand about 20 foot away

dubscum said:
was it this Savannah Beige, H reg lefty ? this photo was taken and the jet wash in allenton on saurday night and i went through Allenton Sunday to go swimming (which resulted in the AA coming out) and i'm a chap ............. but i don't have an early bay sticker :oops: sorry

018-31.jpg

No, it wasn't you in your bus ds. Your bus is cool! :D I'm pretty sure it was Monday, as we were out all day Sunday and it definitely had a EarlyBay.com sticker in the back right hand window.

Latest posts