• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Steel Original Sunroof panel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hes got it up for 295 on the latebay :shock: i would want the cables,handle and cill for that

21Window said:
robins said:
hes got it up for 295 on the latebay :shock: i would want the cables,handle and cill for that

Robins, if you need one and know of one with all the bits and bobs that go with it and it's the same price as mine I'd grab it quick ;)

dont need one, got one :) dont see that amount of money in it :roll:
if thats what they go for then when mine buggers up i hope its closed so it just gets sealed up,not that they get opened much in this country

good luck with the sale

To be fair to robins, the last one I know of that went for sale recently at the vw parts emporium was up for sale at £100 in near identical condition, so I see where they are coming from, but if the demand is there then good look with the sale.

I've always got my eye out for a totally mint example to replace my patched up sunroof panel... :msn4:

Latest posts