• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Original Devon overhead locker

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben72Bay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
From my ‘72 bus, I think originally Devon, but not 100% sure.
613-f68c9004d9c807deab4358a2435833d1.data.jpeg
The front and underneath (the visible bits) seem in great condition.
Original brackets and handle in place

Collection from Marlow, Bucks or happy to me you somewhere near by ish !
£50
(Please let me know if I’m way off with the price!)

Last edited:
No real idea bud but I would have thought that to be a reasonable price. Why don’t you pop it up over on the LateBay, might be more wanted over there and more likely to have someone that might confirm it’s a Devon. Be a shame to waste it.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,looks good too. :)

No real idea bud but I would have thought that to be a reasonable price. Why don’t you pop it up over on the LateBay, might be more wanted over there and more likely to have someone that might confirm it’s a Devon. Be a shame to waste it.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,looks good too. :)
Good plan 👍

I think unless folk are trying to restore to original, the old interiors don't sell for much. My original bus was a Danbury and had various bits over the years to make a full interior. But slowly replaced /updated and no interest when moving on. Got an original Danbury cooker up, free to a good home and no interest. But feel guilty binning it as it has history.

I think unless folk are trying to restore to original, the old interiors don't sell for much. My original bus was a Danbury and had various bits over the years to make a full interior. But slowly replaced /updated and no interest when moving on. Got an original Danbury cooker up, free to a good home and no interest. But feel guilty binning it as it has history.
I think it might be the classic…
If I’m looking for something = they are rare and costly.
If I’m selling something = nobody wants those anymore!!
😁🤦🏻

Latest posts