Stone Roses 2013 dates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 14475

Reaction score
Alright, who else is going to be frantically hitting the refresh button on their browsers at 0930 tomorrow morning to try and secure tickets for the Stone Roses 2013 dates?

This year me and my mates have it organised with military precision. Four or five of us all in constant communication, with browser windows for both of the resellers.

Heaton Park is going to take some beating, but this time there could be some new material and hopefully the organisation of the event will be better and safer :shock:

Cheers

Matt

8) Heaton Park wont ever be beaten, but yea Id love to see them again. Good luck with the Tickets dude. :D

"This is the one"........This still sends a shiver down my spine!!! GAY!!!!! :lol:
Heaton Park 2012 Stone Roses Reunion.

VIDEO CLIP.

heaton park was so good i worry it just wouldnt live up to it if i went again

It'll be great, but I'm glad I was at the first round, I'll probs leave it there :)

Clem said:
It'll be great, but I'm glad I was at the first round, I'll probs leave it there :)

It's a tough call. Heaton Park was ace. I was also at Reading '96, which was a total shambles and without question the worst live performance I have seen by any band. I'm hoping for new material by next year, which is the added attraction for me. That and hopefully I won't have to drive this time ;)

I just got Jake Bugg tickets for Bristol next March :) Good luck for the Roses 8)

Not again...sat there refreshing 10 screens while dialling out on two phones only to end up buying them on the sister site (scammertons!)

As many of you have said Heaton park would be a tough one to beat anyway.

Got mine for the summer can't wait.

And my boys training to be the next reni !
047dda5061cf7e438a0c1018bbc01aaa_zpsfb9c5722.jpg

Clem said:

Although I said this, my wife got me a Finsbury Park ticket 8)

I take it you will all be going to see this?:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/video/2013/apr/16/stone-roses-made-trailer-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Support for London on Saturday is Johnny Marr, Miles Kane and PiL - that'll do for me 8)

Latest posts