susan boyle,could you ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebug

Reaction score
ok she no looker,but imagine the accesories,what ya want when ya want it,makes a lot of sense... :mrgreen:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no and erm, .......NO!

(How do you write the sound of being sick????????)

Pavement Pizza?

Davebug you should be ashamed of yourself..........

Everyone has a price ;) Mine is cheaper than most i spose so i would teach her in the ways of rightousness for say £1000 :mrgreen:

a few beers, a few more and then some........
hopefully by this time if i did i wouldn't remember it :lol: :lol: :lol:
But sober NEVER

All joking aside..... surely its all about the inner beauty of the potential partner of intended congress (said trying to include all our members out their whatever their persuassion), or are we all a bunch of studly good fucks and can take our choice of catwalk models.....

Afteral Jane Myddleton, one of the windsor beauties, was a renowned stunner of her times as can be seen in Pepys diaries but was reported to be "horribly pretentious and smell nasty", she was also quite awful of heart trying desperately to usurp Charles II lover with her own daughter.....

I heard that since Theirry Henry and Tiger Woods have been dropped by Gilette , She is the new face of Mach 3 :lol:

Latest posts