• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T'haus drop spindles for 71/72 + Gaz coilovers WITH PHOTOS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mister

Reaction score
I've gone lower and narrowed on my bus so these are up for sale:

1971/72 Transporterhaus dropped spindles. For original disk brakes on the 71/72 bus.
These are about three years old, they lower your bus by 3.5" to 4" retaining the stock suspension travel. No increase in track. They could do with new rubber boots on the ball joints.
More info here:
http://transporterhaus.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=70&Itemid=174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also have the cut disk backing plates which can be included.

Also

Gaz coil over shock absorbers. GP Coilover 160/105B12 with 9" 150lb springs.
These are great and needed in my opinion to pair with the dropped spindles. Many people with dropped spindles have moved over to them. They are about 18 months old, the adjustment collars for the springs are a bit scuffed as I used my grips on them.

This is a bolt on front end lowering option and paired with some lower profile tyres (I ran 175/65/14) will lower the front by 4.5" to 5"

£450 for the lot collected from Brighton or Lewes. I can box these up for your courier if you can't collect, or collect at Brighton Breeze as I'll be there.

Cash please or PayPal with charges covered.

Cheers. Andrew.

neilswheels said:
I'm interested in the Gaz coil overs, would you split?

Possibly if someone comes along just wanting the spindles. I'll give you first refusal.

Hopefully I'll get some pics tomorrow.

Cheers Andrew.

I will get back to you all once I'm home from holiday in just over a week. Camping in France at the moment with very limited 3G signal. Hope this is ok. Cheers Andrew.

Latest posts