the good, the bad, the ugly, and the pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damhippie

Reaction score
in a cloudy haze somewhere in Dallas, Texas
the good: wireing has not been messed with all OG , the diamond plate was covering a decent bed!!! not the best but decent ,front seats are in great shape, had a glass reverse lens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! presteen condition there is more good .

the bad: no back seat, needs new beam (hence me building one), gauges are toast, no headliner,needs breaks(and I mean every thing complete new system), motor/tranny, throttle and clutch cables the usual

the ugly : lost of rust to many ploaces to list if you have seen my single cab (fred) has some of the same problems and some worse but I have a welder :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

now the pics will have some updated ones up soon as I get some more batteries

CIMG0893.jpg

CIMG0892.jpg

CIMG0895.jpg

CIMG0896.jpg

CIMG0827.jpg

CIMG0907.jpg

CIMG0897.jpg

CIMG0901.jpg

CIMG0903.jpg

CIMG0906.jpg

Man, you are one brave dude!
I wouldn't know where to start with that one :shock: :shock:

Ermm, time to get the grinder out - I just hope there's something left over...

;)

Looks like you're in for a spot of steering tie-rod straightening too! Looks like it tried to go in 2 directions at once :shock:

damhippie said:
D-FENS said:
Looks like you're in for a spot of steering tie-rod straightening too! Looks like it tried to go in 2 directions at once :shock:

they were all kinds of f@#$ up! in the process of building a 6" narrowed beam and drop spindles and then bag it :twisted: :twisted:

I forgot to mention the 4" body drop to lay rocker :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Brave man (though sounds like it will be a piece of cake for you!!!) :wink:

Latest posts