• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

the only known oct 1967 rhd double door panelvan up 4 sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy67

Reaction score
selling my pride and joyreg 1 dec 1967 built oct 67 uk d/d pv chassie number 218019282 as far as i know it is the only one there is was told by a old vw dealer that it took 6 weeks to get a special order so work it out it is very very early . I have the og brown log book and hand book whitch is dated aug 67 .After 6 years the amout of time i have spent on the van in uncountable her i go
i turned the panel into a delux big time
delux belt line trim
delux bumper trim
delux front grill trim
delux front badge
delux jail bar
delex walk through opional extra twin seat brackets
and to top it of
a delux tip speedo
a delux time clock
westy swan neck towbar
micro bus back seat
new front lights
nos italian clear hella front indcater lenes
og vw 3/4 roof rack
the van also has swedish ambulance fans and a never sean before full net front parcel shelf
the van is slammed using a slamwerk 4inch narrowed k pin beam and coil overs with gilly spinnels lowered 2 splinnes at the back with spax shocks
It rolls on a set of 5 14 inch APLANCE optional extra wheels for a trekker never seen another set
1679 cc with a 110 cam built buy herbie hospital motor
Both cab doors ,back hatch engine lid and ns slidding for are cal imports and the os is s/a
the panels that the van has had so far r as followed
nos n/s and o/s compleat front arches
nos inner and outer front panel
both compleat full back corner
both b post bottoms and ont outer sill
what needs doing to make mint two bite of rear wheel arch and the rear quartors need work
the van is tax and tested and all on the og key
ANY MORE QUESTIONS RING AUSTIN ON 07734751547
PRICE £10,500 ONO THANKS CAN SEND PICT EMAIL ME ON AFAWCETT@BLUEYONDER .CO.UK

[photobucket][/photobucket]Thanks deano I just don't have time to use her can you send me your number thanks Austin 07734751547 she is to cool for school