The zers 71 deluxe.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1000512.jpg

Well I reckon that looks absolutely ace :mrgreen: So then,, which one are you Mr the Zer ?? Are you the one making passionate love to the bellhousing ? Or the Maori impressionist ?? or the Drunky Monkey ??? ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Well I reckon that looks absolutely ace :mrgreen: So then,, which one are you Mr the Zer ?? Are you the one making passionate love to the bellhousing ? Or the Maori impressionist ?? or the Drunky Monkey ??? ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

Ha Ha none of them Ozziedog,These were taken by the previous owner.Cheers for the comment tho :D

Super cool looking bus dude the bumpers have wicked patina an It looks like mines older brother as mine is a crossover

Rob

Rob b said:
Super cool looking bus dude the bumpers have wicked patina an It looks like mines older brother as mine is a crossover

Rob

Cheers Rob b,Have you got a build thread?Ill take a butchers.

I havnt dude I was planning to get the bus done then post a load of photo's up if you click on the blog link there is a few on there of it an the work I've been doin :)

Rob

Thanks for the comments guys,Keep thinking about selling it but hearing peoples feedback makes me want to keep it.

Looks awesome mate!!! if you sell it I bet you would regret it for the rest your life!
I just love the photo's above, its perfect, I love the patina on the front bumper so much.

Latest posts