Toddler friendly campsites within good distance from Lincoln

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluke22

Reaction score
Hello one and all,

The Wife is finally getting into this camping business and has agreed to come away for a short break along with our 2 year old daughter.

The Wife is normally use to lush hotels with everything at hand and im trying my best to enlighten her to the joys of camping. So, im looking for suggested campsite that have the works in terms of facilities and things for the little one to do.

The end goal will be to slowly get more "off grid", but for now i would like to get a few little trips under our belt and hope for the best.

Any recommendations appreciated

Also, any hints/tips/life hacks for camping with toddlers welcomed

Thanks in advance
Luke

Petwood at woodhall spa? Right next to the park and swimming pool with a short walk to the shops and café's. Got the kinema there as well

http://www.petwoodcaravanpark.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the best things we got for our daughter was her own camping chair. She thinks it's great and will sit in it for ages. We just keep her routine the same as at home, makes bedtimes and meal times easier.

Inflatable awning is a good shout if your wife takes to camping. Easy and quick to put up by yourself so one of you can keep an eye on the little one

ed8602ed02ca733146256b8bb21f3170.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I was thinking about Jubilee park, woodhall spa but didnt know if it was too close to really be getting away.

We are in Lincoln, haven't stayed there yet but I think it's far enough for a quick change of scenery, and we like woodhall spa :) good thing is if anything doesn't go to plan on your first trip you aren't too far from home!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latest posts