Uber Secure Pedal Locks...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Humphrey, Pedal Lock with Padlock (RHD);
2. Foz- pedal lock +padlock (LHD)
3. camper man - pedal lock and padlock (LHD) (how and when do i pay ?)
4. Hadders, Pedal lock with padlock (LHD)
5. A5H - Pedal lock (LHD) with padlock (if this is an option)[/quote]
6. Beef - pedal lock with padlock (LHD)
7. ShaggyXO pedal lock(LHD)
8. terrier man - pedal lock (LHD) with padlock.
9. Baz1875- pedal lock (LHD) with padlock
10. Myvanway69, pedal lock & padlock 9LHD)

11. Earlybay Bill, pedal lock with padlock (RHD)

Cheers

So that's 11, what do you think should we leave till the end of the week and try for 20?

Humphrey said:
So that's 11, what do you think should we leave till the end of the week and try for 20?

It might be worth checking with Uber that he can handle a job lot at this time. I say this only because I have had a lock on order (and paid for) since 13th June and he seems to be incredibly busy.

This is NOT a dig at Uber by the way, far from it, just a thought that at holiday time a job lot may be a job too many.

Yes good point, but the idea is to get a list together and submit to Uber Cool, and hopefully it will make it worth his while to do. You know how it is...sometimes by the time you get organised to make up one...may as well do twenty!

Also, just so everyone is on the same page (and for anyone who hasn't read the first post) nothing has been agreed here, this is purely to submit to Uber of course he has every right to say yes, no or maybe later! We can only ask!

12 Betsy70 pedal lock with padlock (RHD)

count me in too plz this is a must :)

12 Betsy70 pedal lock with padlock (RHD)
13. skin69 - pedal lock only (RHD) - Providing UBER can do..

Checked in with Uber today...stand by for an update soon but it is looking good!

Hi everyone. As others have said I've had a very busy 2 months not helped by 2 holidays and in between working away from home. Also i'm in the process of handing over Uber Cool Graphics to a fellow VW buff (he's on here), but of course that takes a bit of paperwork and stress!

I'm also buying some better tooling to help produce the locks faster as they are all hand made by me. Ive asked around for batch manufacturing but it will cost more per item than i'm charging. So I would rather keep the costs down and make myself, although this adds time delays.

I have about 10 to make to get back on track and will let you know I'm ready for a new batch.

Add me please if they also fit a Latebbay (lock and padlock) and would appreciate a PM when payment is required ;-)

Posted using Tapatalk

uber cool said:
Hi everyone. As others have said I've had a very busy 2 months not helped by 2 holidays and in between working away from home. Also i'm in the process of handing over Uber Cool Graphics to a fellow VW buff (he's on here), but of course that takes a bit of paperwork and stress!

I'm also buying some better tooling to help produce the locks faster as they are all hand made by me. Ive asked around for batch manufacturing but it will cost more per item than i'm charging. So I would rather keep the costs down and make myself, although this adds time delays.

I have about 10 to make to get back on track and will let you know I'm ready for a new batch.

Thanks Uber! Let us know, my Pitbull is getting fed up with being left in the bus night and day :)

Ok, you may have read on another thread that i've passed the graphics business onto a friend so I can concentrate on these locks.

Link to new website below.

I'm not working away for the next few weeks, so should be back on top of things soon and ready to tackle this list.

this is great news i might be able to take the bus off axle stands and put the wheels back soon then (extreme but necessary ) :)

Right, getting back on track with this. all the ordered RHD locks will be shipped tomorrow. LHD made just need painting, so these will be out on Wednesday. Then Ive got a clean slate.

It would help me if you just follow the link below to order, as i've done group buys before and it's a nightmare aligning forum user names with paypal accounts, especially when you use the other halves paypal account. You'd be surprised how many folk pay and dont say who they are!

Locks made in order of paypal requests.

So click away and order and keep you van secure.

Latest posts