Uber Secure Pedal Locks...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mine earlier too. Cheers Uber.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Just done mine too - obviously not buying enough, forgot PayPal password ...

Mine arrived today! - and the colour even matches my bus! Thanks Uber!

I ordered mine ahead of the group effort and so have had it for a couple of weeks; it was waiting for me on my return from my hols.

Great quality for the price and does what it says on the tin. It took me a few goes to find a lock with just the right shackle size (10mm was too tight, 9mm too loose, 9.5mm just right!) and I now sleep soundly at night. Cheers Uber.

Delilahtoo said:
I ordered mine ahead of the group effort and so have had it for a couple of weeks; it was waiting for me on my return from my hols.

Great quality for the price and does what it says on the tin. It took me a few goes to find a lock with just the right shackle size (10mm was too tight, 9mm too loose, 9.5mm just right!) and I now sleep soundly at night. Cheers Uber.
Cool, glad you are pleased

That makes me feel a bit better, albeit at your expense - just back from hols and had hoped it would be waiti for me - sure it's not far away ... Hopefully ....

Don't worry Fella's not received mine yet, he does them in batches I'm guessing yours are LHD as mine, they'll becoming sooner or later.

I brought one of these last year, one the best things I spent my money on. Give me a bit of piece of mind when leaving the van.:cool::smile:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

TakeLifeEasy said:
I brought one of these last year, one the best things I spent my money on. Give me a bit of piece of mind when leaving the van.:cool::smile:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

thats good to hear, and the reason behind me buying one - looks far better than most of the default, commerically available stuff. It's not a daily, so it's normally 'safe' in the garage, but when it is left on it's own, it's often really on it's own.

Terrier's words of comfort are helping - mine is LHD

Hi guys , been a bit busy lately, but on with all the recent recieved ordered, and yes seems lots of LHD's to make now!

Latest posts