Ultra VW picnic in the park/Bug Boogie September 30th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedman

Reaction score
Anyone doing this show, its 5 mins from us so we're going with the camper and probably the Beetle or the Golf for the LTV stand, didn't know if EB is displaying as I may sneak in to that lineup instead :wink:

Ultra VW Picnic in the Park

Sunday 30th September

Fee: £5 per person - Under 16's Free
Discount on entry to the main park if you would like to visit while you are there. http://www.wellington-country-park.co.uk
Time(s) Gates open 10am
For further details contact Wildside 01189 475200, [email protected]

Top Six Awards (including Meguiar's Valeting packs) - Free trade stand space for advertisers - autojumble - food stalls - commentary & music

Following the success of our move to Wellington Country Park in 2006, we're sticking with the new venue and doing it all again this year on September 30th. The theme for the picnic remains the same as last year: an informal day out for like-minded VW owners and enthusiasts. There's no concours and no model-by-model parking - the picnic is a strictly laid-back affair. Situated just a few minutes' drive from junction 11 of the M4 and junction 5 of the M3, Wellington Country Park is set in 530 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes in the heart of the Berkshire countryside.

As it's not far I will probably drop in assuming we're not going to Brighton Breeze. Can't find out very much about it though - do we all meet in the motorway services somewhere and wait for the text to tell us where the rave is ? :wink:

Last year our Club had a lineup together, as long as theres space they don't seem to mind too much, its very informal :wink:

I'll be there :D We're organising a club cruise from Bristol on Sunday morning so should be about 10 or so dubs cruising up 8) 8)

We are going in our (ahem cough...'79) Green Bay pickup.
Will be great to see vw's with Porsches! Last year it was a nice show, good location, bring the kids, there are deer in the woods :D

I might possibly stop by, all depending. I might be off down the M4 to pick up a car on Sunday so if it's not too late I may stop off on the way home. :)

I'll be there in my '71
Was a great chilled out day last year and the weather looks good for tomorrow (apparently)

Lets hope my exhaust stays on

Cracking day out. Lots of interesting buses and other things, and so relaxed compared to most.

The Beetle contingent of The Old Volks Clubs went to the show, plus corndogs square and willi76s crossover 8)

Rude bugs X 4 rude bus X1 and 1 rude square!

UltraVW1.jpg

M4 fever! the dooods even managed to do some longboarding whilst stuck as Willi76 looks for more dubs!

UltraVW2.jpg

The Old Volks Club nearly home, just time for one more sneeky line up 8)

UltraVW3.jpg

Latest posts