• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UPDATE: CA Camper 1977 hardtop 2800 pounds delivered to UK

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gods Good

Reaction score
P1060721_2998800x600.jpg

P1060737_3014800x600.jpg

Links w/ pictures

http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/vv311/Westyfalia/White%20Hardtop%20Westy%207%2010/?albumview=slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very solid 1977 Westy camper, interior is very clean w/ original Westy plaid covers hiding under the current covers. Great ceiling panels, cabinets are in very nice shape.
Currently in the states but can be delivered to the Tilbury Port for 2800 pounds TOTAL at which point all import/duty fees of 300-400 pounds will be due along w/ your VAT, or I can have it delivered to a Storage Yard in Derbyshire for 4000 pounds with all fees included, all you have to do is pick it up from the yard and pay your VAT.
this hardtop westy has been sitting for 5 years/owned by a nurse/see plates 247 RNN was told she just stopped driving it, original rear covers are under current covers too.
Reconnected the fuel line and added a very small amount of gas, hooked up a fresh battery and she turned right over but would not start. could be a fuel injector?? not a mechanic but she turns over.
Surface rust on top and will need some basic welding around windshield but not much else.
I have UK references, I'm honest and available for phone converstaion 760-749-9818 or cell at 760-535-7990, or email me your number and I'll call you.
Thanks

The 75 is sold, the hardtop is still available, put a battery in her, hooked up the fuel line underneath and cranked her over but couldn't get her to start, I had no gas but she turns over fine?
Make me an offer, would like to sell her fast, she's clean on the inside, pretty darn straight, a great camper for the UK/resell etc.

thanks for the info. I really after a poptop.
Keep me in mind if you have any in the pipeline.
cheers :D

Latest posts