VANGO ATTAR 380

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gar

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have one of these Vango Attar 380 inflatable tents? Seen last year on the Vango site but not available this season, but seen available on sites elsewhere at much cheaper prices. I just want an honest opinion to see if its worth buying as inflatable tents are still relatively new technology. Thanks

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwip7IHS48LKAhXDVRoKHU81AOUQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.funkyleisure.co.uk%2Fvango-airbeam-attar-380---inflatable-air-awning-6281-p.asp&psig=AFQjCNGA7Dgdf7iDn7tgxLK1yLp7zCe1Qg&ust=1453736237459842" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi
Just bought a Vango Sapera II, you will find it is bigger than the Attar, they don't make the Sapera II any more but there are still some about if you look on Google, All the NEW Vango Airbeam tents don't come with a inner bedroom you have to pay extra for that, but the Sapera does
Did lots of research on the Airbeams they are great, no messing around with poles just attach the pump to the beam and pump it up
take a look on Youtube "Vango AirBeam Awnings Pre-View 2016"

Hope this is some help
Bob

Thanks for the reply Bob. Will look into the Sepera as it does look bigger. Just wonder where the inner tent goes?. I currently got a Kyham driveaway xc and quite like the fact that you position the van on the side with a bedroom inner tent on one side and the living area on the other. These Vango airbeams are designed to have the van positioned on the back so the inner tent must be quite small I suspect. The new Vango Galli might be what I need but at £800 its a bit steep.

We have the kela (smaller than sapera) and think it's great. Very easy to put up and has been stable so far

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts