• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavis

Reaction score
My camper is about to leave my possession and I'm left with a few bits I've collected over the past couple of years. There are a few I can think of right now but I'll update later when I've had chance to go through everything.

EZ RIDER COIL-OVER CONVERSION KIT 4” to 5.5” Drop from Red9Design - This is brand new, never used. £460

Alternator Conversion Kit, 55Amp, with Flat-4 Extreme Pulley from Machine 7 - Also brand new, never used. £150

Will update later.
Alex

Hi Pete. The kit was bought from machine 7 and they advertise them as Bosch. I've had a look at it and can't really see any markings so can't guarantee it is.
Alex

Hi Alex,

Just looked on Machine 7 website, they do 2 Alternator kit's at the moment

1.Bundle Deal, Alternator Conversion Kit, 55Amp, with Flat-4 Extreme Pulley £169.50 inc vat and delivery

2.Bundle Deal, Alternator Conversion Kit, 55Amp Genuine BOSCH, with Flat-4 Extreme Pulley £324.50 inc vat and delivery

Do you think it's probably bundle 1?

Sorry to ask but if it's genuine Bosch it's a great deal and I'll have it! , regards Pete

Latest posts