• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vintage Cooler sale...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
Seeing as its sale time in the shops i thought i'd join in and have a clearance sale on my Vintage coolers... all prices include delivery to mainland England, i have the dimensions written down but i left them at work so i'll add them tomorow, feel free to ask any questions etc etc...

vc.jpg

Revelation cooler: Original hammer finish grey paint, all metal in very nice condition throughout with no rust and only minor dents and scratches. flat top means it can be used as a seat. the push button latch works well... large, £75

vc2.jpg

Kampkold cooler: all metal cooler, original splatter finish paint. its very straight, it has slight through rust on the bottom but nothing major, the carry handle folds down over the side so it can be used as a seat... medium, £65

vc3.jpg

Therm-a-jug: nice condition unusual cooler jug finished in chrome. the only down fall is that its carry handle is missing although it was only a wire type so one could be taked from a bucket. medium, £27.50

vc4.jpg

Coleman Penguin cooler: This is a fantastic cooler, it has no rust and only a few dents and scratches. it has a tray inside and a fold over shelf which make 3 compartments of different sizes. its very rare for these to all be intact. the latch works well and it has a flat top so can be used as a seat... large, £87.50

vc5.jpg

Arctic Boy cooler liquid cooler: very nice condition with one dent at the back, it plastic lined and has a working tap. very unusual, would look great on your rack... large, £60

vc6.jpg

Wood style topped cooler: probably from the 70's this cooler is made from aluminium with a plastic liner so will work as a cooler very well. its in very good condition but one end handle is missing hence £30. large

vc7.jpg

Featherlite cooler jug: very good condition, aluminium with a plastic/ceramic liner. working tap. Sold!

vc8.jpg

Thermaster cooler: very nice cooler in very nice original condition with no rust... medium, Sold!

vc9.jpg

Woodand traveller cooler: Nice original condition with a few scratches and a little surface rust... sold!

for more information, call Tim 07801 949726 or email [email protected] or reply to this thread.

Cheers.

Tim.

Latest posts