Vintage Nostalgia Show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotonebeetle

Reaction score
HI everyone
Thought I would drop you a note on an event coming up in 2012. It would be great to have some early bays involved. The Vintage Nostalgia show is in South Wiltshire in the beautiful Wylye Valley in between Salisbury and Warminster at a place called Stockton Park. The show is being held on the 25th/26th 27th May its an event run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts! We are celebrating all that is old and interesting including rusty autojumble bits, vintage cars/classic cars/motorbikes, old fashions, vintage furniture, motoring memorabilia, antiques and kitchenalia. We would love to see you guys you can camp on site and we have live music planned for saturday night.

Check out the website link to get a full flavour of what the show is all about:

http://www.vintagenostalgiashow.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D or follow vintage nostalgia show on facebook

Sounds great! Just my cup of tea (in a proper bone china cup & saucer ; ) )

Anyone going to this? Think we might give it a try : )

Alistair, have you seen the Facebook page for the show? I think there are more details on there, and you can ring up and buy tickets the old fashioned way.

You can buy online, go to the ticket page then click on the photo for the ticket you want. You need to do this for each ticket you require, then check out with paypal.
Then they will email your tickets to you.
We brought ours a couple of weeks ago :D

Cheers,
Rob.

Latest posts