• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vw Caddy Van for sale cool daily driver

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
The mr whitewalls van is for sale.

Vw Caddy MK2

1.9 sdi
6 months tax
4 months m.o.t

Here is my vw caddy. The caddy has been resprayed in VW Harvest Moon Beige and has a contrasting black roof. The Harvest moon beige is the same as you would of seen on many new beetles and really suit’s the van, I’ve never seen another one the same colour. Clear lenses up front complete the look and the livery has been removed ready for sale.

The interior of the van has been replaced. It now sports black carpets, black door cards, black dashboard and black seats. It also has electric windows and mirrors. The mirrors are the more attractive polo type.

It is also a five seater, this fantastic versatile vehicle means you can seat 5 people with luggage space, or convert it back to a full van in seconds.

The suspension has been lowered using coilovers up front and a flipped rear axle. It rides very well and the van is still able to carry heavy loads without encountering any problems.

The engine is the very economical 1.9sdi which returns fantastic mileage. The tacho reads 89k and the all imported cam belt was replaced just before I took ownership at 75k. The engine has no oil or coolant leaks and is very reliable. It also benefits from a new radiator, thermo switch and the correct coolant. It also has a brand new heavy duty battery fitted.

It has a cd/mp3/usb/sd/aux/remote stereo fitted and has had the door speakers replaced with JBL units.

The wheels are 15" Ats Cups wrapped in white walled uniroyal rainsport 195/45/15 tyres. All the tyres have 6mm tread remaining. These look awesome and look “so right” on the van.
The wheels when new (april 2010) were treated to 4 coats of "the chemical guys" wheel sealant to protect them before they were fitted. They are in perfect condition with no marks, scratches or curbing of any kind

Also included in the sale:
-A set of winter wheels/tyres. These are Genuine Vw Scala (snow flakes) in 14” all with white walled tyres with good tread.
- 2 x roof bars, these are handy and attach to the roof of the caddy with little effort (surf board pads inc)
- Parrot Bluetooth unit, for those hands free calls.

The private registration plate is not included in the sale. This has been replaced with the correct age related plate.

All in all a really cool looking van, which gets a load of attention every where it goes, I will be really sorry to see it go. If you have any questions or would like to come and view please contact me on 07891249911 or [email protected].

The van is located @ ST161TH which is just off junction 14 m6 and within east reach of Stafford train station.
£3500ono

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....7555&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1518wt_1139

20100920_016.jpg

i've seen this on the works car park as well as out and about on the road and the photos just don't do the real thing justice :)

Latest posts