VW Festival Leeds---loved it! Some pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valbarley

Reaction score
Well huge pat on the back to Tillie for doing the 136 mile journey from Coventry (that was daunting enough)!! Just about squeezed the return journey as well out of a tank full of petrol

We went as we got free tickets for the weekend from the preloved camper photo competition

Never been to an event before in her, loved the atmosphere, music, beer and all surrounded by campers - wicked! (went to dubfreeze at weston park for the day about a week before I succumbed to buying her)

A few pics

Tillie and my bell tent

87d3df7a.jpg

27baf494.jpg

59a4c3e3.jpg

V Impressed with the amount of room for pitching

aa355814.jpg

Like to be comfy!

ead9e5b1.jpg

A few buses...

4a7713e0.jpg

e5423885.jpg

2fce45d8.jpg

Seriously low...

835e78d8.jpg

Some nice beetles

4657541d.jpg

5b3b3ee8.jpg

Havent a clue what these are but the engines are tiny (sorry total car novice :oops: )

bca469b8.jpg

Nice teardrop

e6426a25.jpg

Excellent use of a coleman shelter...

c6ccd9a4.jpg

Some nice stands

15a8263d.jpg

667c6b4c.jpg

Graffiti time

584de803.jpg

My dogs embracing the hippy stuff

b9eb13e6.jpg

Loved the venue

d3e350a2.jpg

Brilliant atmosphere and everyone really friendly

9703e13b.jpg

They even threw in a bloke with massive bllx to finish it all off!

5241c4a5.jpg

Cant wait for the next meet! Hopefully a bit closer to home... :?

Quick question....

I loved the VW fest in Leeds as it was a mix of entertainment, music, stalls, camping etc. Previously I visited Dubfreeze at Weston Park and this was mainly show and shines and spares, which altho interesting wasn't as much fun (for me) - I like the mix of the VW's but the entertainment and random stalls thrown in

Living in the Midlands (Coventry) what other shows would you recommend which are a bit closer to home, where there is more of the easy going vibe with a mix of music, stalls etc on top fo the VW's?

Only just seen this thread, I'm a newbie to shows too but based down south. Summer Dubbin was our first outing and really enjoyed that. I like the look of the show you went to Val, especially the CAKE STALL! ; )

Latest posts