VW Shows Map 2020 - Update

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

type2tattoo

Reaction score
Link says 2017 , just google being a dick, it's all updated, have a good season :) x x x

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1eFesLGV-1vJrTee58j4zKHu7pjE&ll=52.10791268864178%2C-2.091031500000099&z=5

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eFesLGV-1vJrTee58j4zKHu7pjE&usp=sharing

I did 2019 but this post header wasn't updated

Really sorry to anyone that uses the map but 2020 is proving impossible to update, for obvious reasons no one knows whether their events are going ahead at the moment.

Present advice is that over the next 2 months gatherings of over 1000 people may have to be cancelled, smaller events are not likely to be closed down by government given the below criteria

festival is 100% outdoors
• Typical crowd density figures are less than 0.5 people per square metre
• The time to serve from all our vendors is less than 15 minutes
• The event/ festival is not classified as a “major event” e.g. over 1,000 people

Bummer! but a great opportunity for small clubs to organise small events. If anyone needs any advice, documents etc just email me at [email protected] We will still have a great summer x x x

Thanks Lyndsey, this is maybe the best thread to keep peeps updated on anything that’s open. As usual,,,,,you’re at least one step ahead of me :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, anyone can add to this as they hear? :mrgreen:

In case you don't see its own thread, Stanford Hall is now postponed to August.

Not a VW show but Glastonbury is cancelled. I know its build up takes much longer than any VW show but that's an indicator of not much on before July this year ... I've seen some modelling that shows this year will be pretty much wiped out by measures to contain and manage the virus. :(

Lavenham Vintage Event now postponed until 11-13 September.

Dub's at the Mill will not happen this year and tickets will be either refunded or valid in 2021.
Skrumpy Dubbers.

J & P
:D :D :D

Stonor Park VW Expo

After careful consideration and in lieu of the announcements by the government we are postponing Stonor VW 2020 to Sunday 20th September. Apologies for any inconvenience and we thank you for your continued support. www.abvwc.com/stonor

Latest posts