VWs @ Stansted 12th April 2008 ( AKA VW Elemental )

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
courtesy of Neil Crumpton, Vw Elemental Show

Several Earlybayers joined Splitterz last year, see below

Hi Volks,
It's that time of year again. VWs @ Stansted is happening on April 12th from 10am until 6pm.
It will be the usual chilled out family friendly event with loads happening. Added this year we have mini rc racing with a track in a bag as the prize for the fastest lap....

We are also working on getting a pro skate team down to do several demos. There will also be an opportunity for fire/light toys to be played with.....

Booking forms are available from me - drop me an email with your snail mail and I can send them out to you failing that Gary will hopefully be organiing the splitterz crew again. I have asked him to but he hasn't said yes yet ;-P Gary you up for it?

See you all there.
TTFN
Neil

See thread here

http://www.splitterz.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=32113#p32113

Gary (slammedresto)

Mike F said:
This was a great show last year.

I'd love to go again but I'll probably be down at Gillingham watching Swansea City. Any other Jacks on here?

You could go down to Gillingham after coming to the show in the morning it's only and hour or so from the show.....

My 1st show last year & a great event it turned out to be. Unfortunately won't be there this year, working all w/end & no hols until May! :cry:

well im going, as its up the road

and a whole host of splitterz

see thread here

http://www.splitterz.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4087

Uk reg number and free road tax came through yesterday, number plates here tommorrow, just in time for the VW Elemental show at stansted Saturday 8)

1st show of the year in an early bay.........wooohoooooooo

Latest posts