• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Bay Roof Rack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indigoblue73

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 3/4 or full length roof rack for my bay... All considered.
Alternatively I would also consider a single bow roof rack for the front and and a 3 or 4 bow for the rear.
Ca$h is waiting...

Please reply, PM or email me directly: home AT mhyoung.com

Cheers,
Martin

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

gen,vw £200

any good to you?

http://www.nosvw.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

01258 841064

Hi bit confused about what your looking for but i have a nice 3/4 length roof rack
also would want 200 for it - if your interested i will take some pics thurs and post up for you
cheers

Sorry my previous reply should have read:
Thanks but I'm looking for a matching pair OR (not OF) 3/4 -- full length roof rack. I don't suppose you have another 3 or 4 bow in the same style condition do you?

i have a 2 bow roofrack a bit ratty looking £65 collection from rotherham south yorkshire

sorry about the crap pic, i have this, its nearly full length. ratty (had a couple of repairs) but wouldnt take much to sort it out. i only have 6 of the 8 clamps though.
roofrack.jpg

£400
is what it owes me.
it was sold but i have not had the cash yet
now SOLD

Anyone else got a roof rack they want to get rid off... Ideally after a 3/4 or full length rack but would consider a 2 & 3 (or 4) bow setup for the front and back respectfully?

Hi,

I have this (sorry for the crap photo) - it's not a 3/4 length but deffo a good size :D
DSC00281.jpg

From memory it needs the feet/brackets that secure it to the gutters of a bus - and also one of the slats is split (thanks to Royal mail) but nothing some no-nails wouldn't remedy :)

I bought the rack from a splitty guy - the only pic I could find of his bus with the rack fitted is this one below. Again not a brilliant pic - but the rack it's the same style as the front one he has fitted - only bigger :)
newquay2007005wv3.jpg

Without unwrapping it I think it is actually the same style as this one...
stuff087.jpg

Would be looking for around £175 ono...

I'll can be around tomorrow (preferably the morning) if you want to take a look/buy :)

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks for the offer… Do you know what feet / clamps are needed and where I could get some from? Can you please post the dimensions so I know how big it is?
Whereabouts are you?

indigoblue73 said:
Thanks for the offer… Do you know what feet / clamps are needed and where I could get some from? Can you please post the dimensions so I know how big it is?
Whereabouts are you?

It needs another three of these... No idea where you'd get them, but they look pretty standard.
DSC01132.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

The rack is exactly the same as that last pic I posted, and dimension wise... the three vertical bars are 134cm and the single horizontal bar is 122cm

I'm in Walton/Hersham - KT12 - maybe 1/2 hour from you :)

Thank you anyway but it’s too small for what I’m after (I had a feeling from the look of it but I wanted to check). Shame as you’re so close also.
Thanks anyway mate and if anything changes I will let you know.
Cheers,

Martin

Anyone else got a roof rack they want to get rid off... Ideally after a 3/4 or full length rack but would consider a 2 & 3 (or 4) bow setup for the front and back respectfully?

these are the only pics i can dig out at moment - bus has now gone and the rack is in storage...
you cant see in the pics but it has a real nice retro suitcase screwed down on the back - looks great.
Anyway if you think your interested from these pics i can go and take some better ones for you.
cheers
roofrackcamper.jpg

roofrackcamper2.jpg

Latest posts