• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted complete cab floor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68 bus

Reaction score
Hi,
has anyone got a complete cab floor for a lhd 68 bus?

I guess it'll have to be a good condition "cut out" panel!

Cheers
Stephen

i could be wrong on this but im sure schofields do new compleat floors now

oops i dident read your post ,thought you meant the main floor sorry

strongy said:
i could be wrong on this but im sure schofields do new compleat floors now

They do - but they are for late bays (they are LHD tho), so you need to make panels to fill the late step & I think they are a bit too deep as well - have a look at haveacampers gallery thread - he fitted one.
If you need to convert to RHD then make sure you dont "flip" the pedal holes - ask haveacamper on that one :lol:

As well as modifiying the step areas check the pedal locations,my crossover has a later cab floor and the early rubber floor mats dont fit around the accelerator pedal.

Cheers guys,
Haveacamper well done that's some restoration, makes me feel really good(sorry).

Yes, I've already bought a 72> floor from heritage but it's a pattern panel and is absolute crap! I expected to extend the door steps, but the fit around the front is rubbish due to being badly folded and the fit around the rear is very rough.

Pedal holes seem to be about 30mm to far back, accelerator pedal uses completely different set up. Might consider converting accelerator pedal to later set up anyone know what this looks like?

Cheers
Stephen

68 bus said:
Hi,
has anyone got a complete cab floor for a lhd 68 bus?

I guess it'll have to be a good condition "cut out" panel!

Cheers
Stephen

I have one that i can cut out to your needs. zero rust. I am about to ship a bus over to Southern Kombi Parts so maybe you can make a deal with them to let it ride over inside with the other parts i am sending them. pm me your email and i can send you pictures tomorrow night.

Hi Guys,

After much searching I have just ordered a complete LHD cab floor from Evam Classic in Holland. It's a klassis fab product so hopefully should be decent quality!!

Hope it helps with your search.

Sam

marsh said:
Hi Guys,

After much searching I have just ordered a complete LHD cab floor from Evam Classic in Holland. It's a klassis fab product so hopefully should be decent quality!!

Hope it helps with your search.

Sam
hi looking for one for mine how much did they charge ?

Not cheap, 300 Euros (£250.00) but hoping it should be a good fit. You can find it on http://www.vwsplitparts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Sam

Latest posts