• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED, devon pop top roof

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what the difference is but Silver on Latebay is breaking a 78? Devon :)

The later ones are one piece fibre glass if I remember, rather than the complicated earlier ones. I stand to be corrected though. Should fit

You got that spot on ^^^^, that`s what I got on mine and it took me ages to find one, I think the later ones look so much neater and fit the roof shape betterer :mrgreen: The lifting mechanism is a lot better in terms of operation and ease. Also they don`t look like a turtle humping the van. The downside is the vents get very brittle with age and if they ain`t replaced then they`ll need to be. Mine are mostly on the M5 :lol: They disintergrated en route to Lincoln or Leicester or somewhere starting with an L :roll: The earlier ones with the complicated fibreglass shroud and the almost flat ally roof were either leaking or just about to leak because of the rivets, design, etc etc :? I think the one peice fibre roofs on Devons started about 74 to 76 but seems like there was a bit of a crossover period as well or peeps have just replaced with what they could lay there hands on. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, But it ain`t correct for the year ,,,,,,,,,, and ??? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

There is this on fleebay..!! I think it's off a Devon?? Just the elevating part though..!! :)

Last updated on 12 Feb, 2012 10:02:45 GMT View all revisions
Item specifics
Condition: Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or shop return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition

Thanks guys, Gwar72 that one on ebay would have been perfect, but the seller has ended the auction :(

Latest posts