• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Dormobile bunk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbo4861

Reaction score
Hi has anyone got a red tartan bunk only need the cloth part as mines ripped even if you have a ripped one i can make a good one from the two.

Jimbo

jimbo4861 said:
Hi has anyone got a red tartan bunk only need the cloth part as mines ripped even if you have a ripped one i can make a good one from the two.

Jimbo

Ive just bought a project that came with two bunks in the red tartan material both in good condition. I think we were going to re trim them with something a little more neutral. I will check that with my wife before I say you can definitely have one tho. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Hi, sorry its been a while I lost my mojo with the van for a bit. did you find the bits you need? If not I still have them.

Pair on Ebay at the moment:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Camper-Van-Dormobile-Bunks-x-2-for-Pop-Top-Roof-T2-Bay-Window-/161757809937?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item25a9844d11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you want the frames and cloth.how do I get them to you? I'll dig them out at the weekend and get a pic for you.from memory they are much better than the ones on ebay

Latest posts