• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted:- Dormobile project (ideally early bay) located in Kent

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibba

Reaction score
As above I am putting the feelers out there to see if there any any good Dormobille projects out there. (I am from and live
In Folkestone, Kent where dormobille was made) so if I can find one complete with all plates and historic paperwork would be amazing.

I am looking for a long term project but equally one which isn’t a complete rotter and ready to be crushed.

I would like one with V5 which is essential and ideally one which comes with paperwork / history to go with it.

Price wise I don’t want to spend £10,000 but equally expect I will need to spend a bit to get the right project. I don’t mind paying a bit more if it’s ecactly what I am after.

I am located in Folkestone, Kent so please let me know if you ca. Help by commenting on here or PM’ing me.

Many thanks Gibba

Have you looked 12 posts lower on this list, there’s one there?

Hi, im getting a 70 early bay dormobile coming in px in about a weeks time, its a project, mainly the lower 6'' all round needs doing, and some on the gutters, it does benefit from being RHD and 100% complete, doesn't look to have been previously welded. even has some of the original cutlery in the rear, its orange/white. It has lots of original history, V5 present, and all the correct plates, was owned from nearly new by now an older couple. any more questions please feel free to contact me. Paul - 07833636766 - Canvey Island, Essex.

Latest posts