• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted- Early bay front grill trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a good one available as i am parting out a 70 deluxe. let me know if you still need one. probably cost more to ship it to you than the price of the trim. 20 plus shipping US

Just seen this on fleabay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Camper-Front-Grill-Surround-RARE-Good-Condition_W0QQitemZ280244881357QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280244881357&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

meowdmucker said:
Thanks wibbler but am waiting a reply from tubdub first as that one sounds hopeful.
i just pm,d you i didnt see any email from you. i posted a pic on thesamba.com with same username. i wont sell it to anyone else until you get back to me.

Thanks Tubdub, I am having probs with my outbox messages I thought I had replied straight away but obviosly you didnt get it, Yes please I would like the trim if it is in good condition(Ialready have one in average condition) Please advise of total cost inc. postage and i will send payment-paypal? Thanks a lot Carl ([email protected])

well it split apart when i was taking it off. :oops: i will keep a eye out for a real good one.

Latest posts