• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted, early bay front grille moschito net....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nudsy82

Reaction score
wanted a moschito net that sits behind the front grille early grille tho.

sorry for my noobness
i have a good condition late bay grille and mesh

are they different?

005-3.jpg

sorry just googled and the early has more curved corners than the late bay

my bad :oops:

si

This is a picture of a repro already modified to fit an early or a late , it's a good fit but does not look the same as the original.

019-1.jpg

020.jpg

023-1.jpg

fitted on an earlybay grill.

4279910.jpg

4279920.jpg

Doris said:
Mike F said:
I may be able to offer a DIY solution. Am waiting on a test piece sent to another earlybayer. Am happy with mine so may be able to help.

Mmm, interesting!

I've just heard from the member who has trialled the mesh I have. He seems happy with it so am happy to see what others think.

The deal would be I send you a section of the mesh which you need to cut and fit. It is floppy so if you have no old mesh left it could be a problem but ours has been supported by the original mesh.

For the first few I'd send it out free then if you think it's OK paypal me £7 including postage and packing.

Am away tonight but I could send more trials out before Easter if anyone wants to give it a go.

PM your address etc.

I'll post images later or tomorrow if not today.

nudsy82 said:
ib-bus

how do i order one?? they look good fit.

cheers Greg

Sorry , just read this thread again.
I am getting a quote for postage for someone else in the UK tomorrow , I will let you know how much is the total.
I hope postage is not too much due to box size.

Latest posts