Jig photos please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Kate,
If you can look up one of our members called Happy Stamps , real name Simon. At one time he had files on how to make one of these. Not sure of the format though.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, worth a peep

Definitely not sober 🤣😂 if I remember correctly I think you had a bee 🐝 staying with you 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
YES, YES YES AND YES

That was me, how the hell did you remember that. The bee came to camp with me but just for one night as he couldn’t afford the whole weekend.
I was gonna do a silly write up but one of my contemporaries did a write up about how he’s had a bee staying with him before I’d gotten home, possibly to dampen my fireworks.

IMG_2072.pngOzziedog,,,,,,,that was my little mate there ^^^ :)

I have no idea (also no idea how this has ended up in italics) 🤷🏼‍♀️ My brain remembers weird random shit and forgets all the important stuff.

Ah, people love to dampen fireworks. Was a cute little 🐝

That is really helpful, thanks. Do you still have the jig?
Yep. After the van it was used for Beetle while repairing both pan and then body. It's currently in use with Austin A30. Fixing points need so adjustment each time but makes access underneath way easier. Welds aren't much better but at least the hot splatters don't land on you so much.
1000004638.jpg
Have checked and fairly sure mine came from here originally:
https://www.rolloverjigs.com/product/vw-campervan/

Latest posts