• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Early Bay Westie inner poptop trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classycampers

Reaction score
Hi,
I am after for a inner rubber trim that goes around the inner roof section and the wood head liner...if you know what I mean. Would like to try and find a og one if poss.
What you got.
Cheers
Ady

Hi dude just bought a really top quality repro one from Schofield's. It's a Wolfsburg West repro.
Hope that helps.

Cheers

Dave

I have what your looking for out of a 72 westy that was scrapped in texas! mint van but auto engine and box was nicked years ago so not worth bringing whole van, so it was all loaded into some other vans, including the bit you need! I am just up the road in bristol, if you come before 10pm you could even get it tonight if you want call me 07786365943 cheers jeff

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, is this the one for the early style westie opening ( factory sunroof ), as it was a cross over year and for westfalia as well?? I will check and see if it has not already been ordered..what do you want for it?
Cheers
Ady

Yes its the white trim, the van was a late 72 big bumpers a factory westy US campmobile I want £20

Latest posts