• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED -- ORIGINAL westy poptop canvas - -- WANTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poptop2

Reaction score
Does anyone have a ORIGINAL early westie roof canvas FRONT HINGED , not a repro but a og one they may have replaced that can be repaired etc , i am slowly but surely taking my van back to factory spec and this would be a part of that process , not worried if it needs a repair or re water proofing as my wife is good at repairing canvas - but it does have to be og !

IF YOU HAVE TAKEN ONE OFF AND IT IS KNOCKING ABOUT SOMEWHERE I WOULD BE INTERESTED

pm me if you have anything suitable please , thanks in advance - Malc

My one on my bus is 40 years old and faded , looks a right state even if it came of in one piece you wouldn't want it , I don't think you will find an original one that hasn't deteriated ,
I have one waiting to go on the I got from Frank in Belgium or wherever before he pasted away 5 years ago that was made to original in the sewery that made the og ones

lhu128l said:
My one on my bus is 40 years old and faded , looks a right state even if it came of in one piece you wouldn't want it , I don't think you will find an original one that hasn't deteriated ,
I have one waiting to go on the I got from Frank in Belgium or wherever before he pasted away 5 years ago that was made to original in the sewery that made the og ones

Believe it or not i had the og one off mine when i bought it and it was ok , got lost in the house move though :(

Latest posts