• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Pair of cab seats for a LHD 68 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Hi,

As it says, I'm after a pair of cab seats for my LHD 68 deluxe bus. Not too fussed over condition as they'll be reupholstered, but would like them to be complete/functional - i.e. not fooked lol!!!

Cheers,

Mike

Mike, as far as I know early seats are 68-74. I have a set I am not using and all springs, interlinks, mech and padding good. Only over in Kingston

So... Anybody got a pair of LHD cab seats to sell me - heading down to VoWo show?

mattp said:
Mike, as far as I know early seats are 68-74. I have a set I am not using and all springs, interlinks, mech and padding good. Only over in Kingston

***edit***Mike, passanger seat now sold so have drivers available still if you are interested

mcvw said:
So... Anybody got a pair of LHD cab seats to sell me - heading down to VoWo show?
Hi there, ive got a pair of nearly mint(one has a small mark) red EB seats,no broken springs,i paid a lot for these,but a change of plans meens i may sell-£250+p&p.Going to put an add. on shortly.

Thanks dude, they sound cool, however I'm looking for a set that I can have re-upholstered.

Latest posts