• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: POP-TOP LID

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun231

Reaction score
need a pop top lid for my bus, its a devon one...i think, the flat ones that open upwards....

new or used

give us a shout if you come across one!!

thanks!!

just kampers do a new one if you get stuck. i am taking mine off to put a ragtop on but its not in very good shape to be honest.

really? ive not seen one on there! seen the overlay/bolt on plate for them, but not the actual lid it-self.

im only after the lid, what sorta shape is yours in? recoverable with a bit of elbow grease?

Shaun231 said:
really? ive not seen one on there! seen the overlay/bolt on plate for them, but not the actual lid it-self.

im only after the lid, what sorta shape is yours in? recoverable with a bit of elbow grease?
your right, its the overlay thing i have seen on there. when i get my ragtop on, i will take a closer inspection of my poptop and take a few pictures if you want but it aint pretty mate.