• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted tax exempt camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Roberts

Reaction score
Folks - I am looking for an early bay camper. I will be using it for holidays with wife and two small boys. I am looking in the region of £5000 but can stretch if the van is right. An help will be appreciated - Brian

It might help if you put this in the wanted section or at a push the general providing as much info as possible, regarding experience, desires etc.....

Yes I realised my mistake and have put the entry in the right area - thanks for your help. I had a 1971 camper six years ago and sold it. Regretted it massively ever since and have persuaded the family that we get another. We'll keep looking.

Regards

Brian

Hi Brian welcome to EB. good luck with the hunt 8)

(topic moved to the correct section)

I HAVE A DANBURY 69 TIN TOP FOR SALE 98% RESTORED (ALL METAL WORK DONE, POOR PAINT JOB) MOT & TAXED. I WILL TRY AND GET SOME PICCIES UP TONIGHT. 5500 IF YOU INTERESTED I LIVE IN NEWCASTLE.

i have a 68 microbus but needs engine and mot 75% finished needs a bit of paint tidying up devon interior £4500 ono will send you some pictures if interested [email protected]

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... G_0826.jpg
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... G_0827.jpg

I have these, a 69 poptop and a 70 tintop, 69 is just under your budget, 70 bit over
Simon 07971827006
Bus-DR-RearH.jpg

555946364603_0_ALB.jpg

Hi

:D We have a well loved 1972 Devon Camper with complete all original interior is a 4 berth, it has mot and current tax (although exempt) that we have enjoyed many fab trips to cornwall with our 2 boys that unfortunately we have to put up for sale due to being robbed by gordon brown! :( If you are interested please give me a call on 07958 349779. Offers around £5750.
Doug

There is a nice blue 4 berth westy ,71 so disc brakes up front , in for sale ads in the new volksworld 8)

Latest posts