• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted type1 Drla/idf inlet manifolds and cast top CB air filters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozworth

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of CB alloy top air filters and Drla inlet manifolds to suit Del 36's

fozworth said:
Looking for a pair of CB alloy top air filters and Drla inlet manifolds to suit Del 36's
4c607f9f9ea72a312e999547aa47c91a.jpg

These ones? Eurocarb have a second hand set if any good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh mate saw those ,but with there shipping and vat they come in close to a new set which includes gaskets etc ,but not from them mind you ,as they are expensive New from them .
Probably end up buying new and get the gaskets etc I guess

Having same issue, needing single port ict manifolds but with vat and delivery they are over £140

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far with my discount cool air vw are cheapest with a full CB manifold,filter and hex bar setup for £206 delivered but I don't need the hex bar although if you buy it all indervidually it works out like 240 without the hex !

Look at these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manifold-VW-Beetle-Engine-Inlet-for-Weber-IDF-40-Carburettors-carb-Type-1-Bug/331963152854?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

They going for £88 posted, bought from these guys before and arrived very quickly.

Abel

Latest posts