• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Westy buddy stool

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredamens

Reaction score
I am trying to locate Westy buddy stool. I am in the process of having my 71 westy re-upholstered and i am missing said stool. If anyone has, or knows anyone that has and is willing to sell could you please let me know.

Cheers
Fred

I have a mustard vinyl one.

Is that the style you're after?

Adz

Thanks Adz for the reply. The answer is im not sure. I have attached a picture of what it looks like. If it is like this one then yes. Also the material doesn't matter as im looking to re-cover it if i get hold of one.

Buddystool.jpg

Buddystool_1.jpg

Hi there,

I can do you an excellent repro Westfalia stool for £50 (without westy material).

Side by side I guarantee you can not tell the difference.

Money back if not satisfied ( can't say fairer than that!!!)

Just clearing the last remaining stock I have left.

stool003.jpg

stool004.jpg

Stuart. 07967 377884

Hi Stuart. Hope things are O.k not heard from you for a while, do you still have any of the stool's left I need one for my bay & a customer was asking for one as well.

Stu

Thanks mate got the stool and im happy as a pig in s**t!!!!!!. As you said mate you cannot tell the difference side by side so im a happy man.

Thanks again mate.

PS - I would recommend one of these stools off Stu if anyone’s pride and joy is missing one, like mine was.