• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia interior parts now sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil D

Reaction score
Hi, ive just popped over from the late bay as i have this campmobile interior for sale and figured it would get more interest here!

The interior can be bought all together or ill be willing to split, i also have the sink/cooler unit available but im currently giving it a refurb.

Firstly, the wardrobe, in very good condition. I have just had it all apart and sanded all the inside faces and coated up with clear sealer. All the catches and doors work and the mirror is included and all in one piece. £100 collected

98719172.jpg

eccd8add.jpg

c3624619.jpg

Rock'n'Roll bed, again this has all been sanded down and refurbed. Although not shown in the pictures I also have the hinges and the metal parts that go under the base. However, i dont have the bed boards or foam but these can easily be replaced. £50 collected

f3cc4de9.jpg

037a5e76.jpg

3191550d.jpg

Top box, this has been adapted and is slightly shallower than standard. But i've formica'd the inside so its easy to clean, i also put hessian on the bottom as this is what i had in my van, i can either sell it like this or i can cover it in oak formica if that is what the buyer prefers. £50 collected

de1bc3f3.jpg

b912e2c5.jpg

ec267f44.jpg

Sink, this was removed from the sink unit, good condition but could do with a polish up. No tap included but comes with the strainer. £40 collected

543dccf2.jpg

Im located in Gosport and collection is preffered. Any other questions please ask :D

Latest posts