Westie Pop top replacement canvas for my 1969

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riddy

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend which company to buy a Westie Pop top canvas from.
Seen a few advertised.
My van is a 1969.
The one that's on now has split on the seams and was only replaced 4 years ago but doesn't look like very good quality material.
Also the two locking side catches have broken.

Also is this easy to fit?

Steve

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T2-Westfalia-Roof-Canvas-Front-Hinging-Style-1968-1973-/150665254959?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item231459582f" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi - got mine from C+C and i think Heratige do the same ones!
Went for the wolfsburg west one in the end and really happy with it. Its a soft canvas one but have tested in some heavy rain this season ( Dubsatthecastle :shock: ) but no probs so far lol!

( check back my posts and should be some pics and of fitting )

simo

simo said:
Hi - got mine from C+C and i think Heratige do the same ones!
Went for the wolfsburg west one in the end and really happy with it. Its a soft canvas one but have tested in some heavy rain this season ( Dubsatthecastle :shock: ) but no probs so far lol!

( check back my posts and should be some pics and of fitting )

simo

This is the one I am going for too.. I'd say they are pretty universally recognised as being one of the best..

If you are going to the States, or know someone else who is, then it's worth getting it over there.. considerably cheaper to do it this way, otherwise, C&C and FBI VW both do them... check the prices before you buy....

Latest posts