Westy Hookup 125V plugs !!!Update 21th April!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Ok The sockets have now arrived people.

The cost delivered is £9.50 payable to my paypal account

Those still interested PM me.........

List of those who expressed interest get first refusal:

Slammedresto

is,sit

dp

Clem

Faux

Vwxyz

Aogrady

CJ70westy

Olance

Back up

VWAIRCOOLED

I will post them registered mail as soon as I get payment.

If anyone else is interested, I will get another batch in, but need another 10 give or take a few.......

Thanks

Just 07951587924

Picture025.jpg

creationblue said:
In case anyone is interested, I have found the socket to fit on the outside inlet on the bus.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93687

They wont ship to the UK so im gonna arrange for some1 to buy/ship over. Gonna get 10 if anyone is interested.

*************Ok on order, depends if I get hit for VAT on the parcel but they come in around £5 mark*************

CB

Hmm..... How do i go about getting 240 through this? Can you get a UK adaptor inside to plug into the regular socket? That way i can use the socket you have found on the outside???
If so, can i have one too please?

I am a little confused as to what i need to be honest, so any advice would be helpful!

Alistair

aogrady said:
creationblue said:
In case anyone is interested, I have found the socket to fit on the outside inlet on the bus.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93687

They wont ship to the UK so im gonna arrange for some1 to buy/ship over. Gonna get 10 if anyone is interested.

*************Ok on order, depends if I get hit for VAT on the parcel but they come in around £5 mark*************

CB

Hmm..... How do i go about getting 240 through this? Can you get a UK adaptor inside to plug into the regular socket? That way i can use the socket you have found on the outside???
If so, can i have one too please?

I am a little confused as to what i need to be honest, so any advice would be helpful!

Alistair

Just use a travel adaptor on your 13a UK plug to convert to US as per inside your Westy.

CB

[/quote]

Just use a travel adaptor on your 13a UK plug to convert to US as per inside your Westy.

CB[/quote]

OH ok! Simple as that - no need for a circuit breaker??? I guess as most sites have hook ups with rcd's i am ok?

Anyway, can i have one of yours please when they turn up! :D

Cracking! 240V!! Great! Chuffed with that, thought i would have to buy a new set up or something.

Alistair :D

Right guys, sockets are on backorder and will be shipped to the UK on April 6th, so will be with me shortly after that.

Thanks

Just

Ok

They were delivered to my contact Stateside today, he is posting them out so should see them in a fews days. Ill make sure they fit :roll: then sort out a final price

Just

Latest posts