Westy Hookup 125V plugs !!!Update 21th April!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there are any more drop outs I'm interested as well, don't know how I missed this thread first time round :(

Me Please :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

first refusal runs out tomorrow, then first come first served............

PM me for paypal details

Just

Thanks Just

Congratulations with the new addition to the family. 8)

I hope that he sleeps through soon!!!!!!!! :shock:

Jon

faux said:
Thanks Just

Congratulations with the new addition to the family. 8)

I hope that he sleeps through soon!!!!!!!! :shock:

Jon

Thanks my friend...........

Plug in the post tomorrow.

Just

I made these today, may give some of you an idea............

This allows me to:

1 connect the bus to the mains at home, and charge the batteries via the ZIG (when installed)

2 connect to a 16A hook-up lead on a campsite by pluging the 13A plug into the IP66(watertight) 13A socket, making an adaptor.

Picture101.jpg

Picture100.jpg

CB

Any plugs left or have they al now been taken :?:

Cheers Just

Got mine on Saturday, :lol: I will be making up a cable when I have the time. I will post some pics when I get the chance.

I like what you have done.

Jon

Justin

Am I missing something with your pics, surely the safest way to make up the leads would be a short lead with the 125v socket one end and the 16a one the other end and then have a 16a to 13a jumper lead?, this means at a campsite you use a 16a - 16a with the 125v jumper lead to the side on the bus and at home the same set up with the 16a - 13a at the other end to power the van up.

Thats how I was going to do it (or as I said am I missing something)

Graham L said:
Justin

Am I missing something with your pics, surely the safest way to make up the leads would be a short lead with the 125v socket one end and the 16a one the other end and then have a 16a to 13a jumper lead?, this means at a campsite you use a 16a - 16a with the 125v jumper lead to the side on the bus and at home the same set up with the 16a - 13a at the other end to power the van up.

Thats how I was going to do it (or as I said am I missing something)

Your right would be safer, I made it up with what I had, although the 13A socket is IP66 (hoseproof) as are the glands ect, so safe enough!

Just

This is how I have done mine, due to the fact that I have both types of hook up fitted to my van (Original US and UK).

P280408_1827.jpg

P280408_182701.jpg

faux said:
This is how I have done mine, due to the fact that I have both types of hook up fitted to my van (Original US and UK).

P280408_182701.jpg

stupid question maybe, but wouldnt you need the lead to be a lot longer???? :?

Latest posts