• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy sink unit.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirateringo

Reaction score
Westy sink unit from my crossover most of the laminate has been stripped off as it was in poor condition and I was going to recover. The cooler handle is broken. It has water tank and good condition sink and tap that works. Have decided to go a different route hence the sale. Looking for
£90 collected.

Pirateringo said:
Westy sink unit from my crossover most of the laminate has been stripped off as it was in poor condition and I was going to recover. The cooler handle is broken. It has water tank and good condition sink and tap that works. Have decided to go a different route hence the sale. Looking for
£90 collected.

If it has the outboard table and spice rack on I would be interested in taking that if you want to split the unit? I saw another post, cant remember if it was on here or vzi looking for the sink top and hinges so might be worth you splitting it up?
Cheers
Ian

Ok willing to break this up if enough inte rest. So its pretty much complete. Water tank pipework leading to bottom of van inner cooler. Sink tap etc etc offers invited on all parts photos will be up tonight

Just been told it is original chrome has a small amountof pitting. Still works when you pump handle. Make me an offer?

Latest posts