What alchol does to your dog!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8ballbug

Reaction score
Lookin all hansome for a good night
DSCF3995.jpg

then after a couple of spilt lagers the binge drinker
DSCF4180.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd hate to think what alcohol what do to my two dogs - they're a bit loopy already (luckily they're also bit lazy...)

Dogs005.jpg

Don't worry, I hadn't been burgled - I was going through an 'untidy' stage!!! :oops: (All sorted now! :D )
;)

This is how my dogs divide their day:

30 minutes running and chasing rabbits.
10 minutes licking testicles.
5 minutes eating.
23 hours 15 minutes sleeping (dreaming about chasing rabbits, eating, and licking their testicles!).

Job done - it is, as they say, a dogs life!

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
This is how my dogs divide their day:

30 minutes running and chasing rabbits.
10 minutes licking testicles.
5 minutes eating.
23 hours 15 minutes sleeping (dreaming about chasing rabbits, eating, and licking their testicles!).

Job done - it is, as they say, a dogs life!

;)

you forgot about re-inacting 'Escape to victory' and digging up your whole garden.... shitting everywhere! chewing the furniture, fighting and looking too cute to chastise :D

heres my 3...

dogs1.jpg

dogs2.jpg

dogs3.jpg

dogs4.jpg

dogs5.jpg

I would love a dog, one that is thick and sleeps all the time, hang on a min that may actually be me! right im off to the dogs home for free rent and board 8)

Justin & Mutley said:

Fancy doing a swap? My flat mates dog gets bored when she goes in the shower, so bashes my door open and jumps up and down on the bed and me a good hour before i have to wake up :roll: :lol:

P1010176-2.jpg

Liams wonder on hols....

Not overly impressed with the tent but can hear the case of beer being off loaded.
DSCF0050.jpg

Comatosed I'm sure we had another case somewhere..
DSCF0032.jpg

Ahh the hangover stop shouting no surfing today...
DSCF0012.jpg

Oh and anyone who lost money on him in his younger days blame it on the drink :D

Latest posts