What do you honestly think of these

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kempy

Reaction score
Do they make the front look a bit over dressed.
They need a good polish but not 100% certain if I should fit.
Honest feedback appreciated.

003-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

thanks

get the pair on and take a pic from a little further back... I do like these anyways so it may be a little biased...they look good on darker shades, reds and blues....

looks OK, maybe a polish would make them look better. I think they would probably best suit a bus without the deluxe trim, get them both on, take a picture from further away and then it wont look odd :lol:

Yea ignore the shine as polished up a little area and came up a treat.
They are very delicate and the clips that hold the trim on to the grills don't look like they would last.

If I fitted them they would stay on as I intend to use something like no more nails :shock:

I just happened to spot them on Sunday at the freeze and knew straight away that they were quite uncommon. What i don't want if for the front to look a little cheap if you get my drift.

As for the pics they aren't on 100% but you get the drift.
002-4.jpg

006-1.jpg

008.jpg

For what it`s worth I like `em , Although they would look poo on mine
works on a White Westy :wink:

Personally I think the van looks more defined without them.

I think the simple shape of the grill is lost a little by to much bling and you lose the contrast of the silver deluxe grill surround trim which looks really simple and classic by itself. I can imagine they would look better in the metal though so perhaps the pic's don't do them justice.

Sorry to be the first to say 'er don't think so' but you said be honest so not meant to offend......... :oops:

........if everyone else likes them I'll get me coat :D

giraffeinbath said:
Personally I think the van looks more defined without them.

I think the simple shape of the grill is lost a little by to much bling and you lose the contrast of the silver deluxe grill surround trim which looks really simple and classic by itself. I can imagine they would look better in the metal though so perhaps the pic's don't do them justice.

Sorry to be the first to say 'er don't think so' but you said be honest so not meant to offend......... :oops:

No thats the honest feedback I'm after.
I don't want the front to look like an over dressed christmas tree.

im afraid i also prefer it without i think it cheapens the look a bit like the aftermarket chrome grills like girrafeinabath just my honest opinion

Kempy, if you decide to sell them on, please give me a shout bud! I have been looking for a pair for a while now. I love em 8)

PS i am serious, please let me know, cheers Daz

If im honest im not a fan Kempy . i know how fussy u are and if I were you hunt out some of the single grill ones like on the gadget bus .IMHO they define the front grill better than the ones you have at the mo

P.s Sorry dude :oops:

i think they overbling the van and cheapen it a bit. but then i'm a fan of the plain and basic things in life.

Have to agree with the majority here, if your base colour was darker maybe chianti red or vevet green possibly have looked better... hey but it is your van and your ideas likes and dislikes, if you like em for now use em but I wouldnt go the no nails route unless your 100%...

mattyd72 said:
I think they look great, i want some!!
They would contrast well with the green

No they look rubbish....

How much do you want for them?.... :lol:

I like em , a bit different.... 8)

dandaz said:
mattyd72 said:
I think they look great, i want some!!
They would contrast well with the green

No they look rubbish....

Sold to you sir :wink:

How much do you want for them?.... :lol:

I like em , a bit different.... 8)

hi bud, new on here, you have a stunning looking westy but i personally think the white westys look better with less is more, dubberdaz was telling me about these before dubfreeze but now i've seen them i think they might suit the darker bays with de-luxe trim, no offence just my very humble opinion :D :wink:

Latest posts