WIN A VW CAMPERVAN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdundee

Reaction score
Win a VW Split Screen Camper Van at fatface, just fill in your details on the website. Sorry its not a BAY!
Click here. 8)
http://winacamper.fatface.com/aarend" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Or the image below:

i already gots me a campervan ;) :mrgreen:

I've already got one too ;)

Don't you feel it is a little unfair to spread a viral campaign and increase your chances of winning without telling people that by clicking on your link they increase your chances of winning?

Tofufi said:

Don't you feel it is a little unfair to spread a viral campaign and increase your chances of winning without telling people that by clicking on your link they increase your chances of winning?
yep.......and you can do the same! Good luck. :)

Tofufi said:

o rly?

hows that work then?

even more glad i never clicked the linky now
:lol:

Alexdundee said:
Tofufi said:

yep.......and you can do the same! Good luck. :)

I've already entered once, but I've not felt the need to spread it around the internet providing the company with the free advertising they are after. On some other forums I'm on, even general car related ones, it has been posted in at least 10 different threads - this gets wearing after a while ;) - especially when the person posting the link tries to make it seem as if the person filling in the form is getting something, rather than actually helping the person posting the link to gain an even bigger advantage...

baron said:
Tofufi said:

o rly?

hows that work then?

even more glad i never clicked the linky now
:lol:

Each person gets a personalised link, and is encouraged to spread it around the internet - it gives you options to spread it via facebook etc too... This effectively gives the company a lot of free, annoying advertising.

Each time someone clicks a personalised link, and fills in the form with their details, the person who posted the personalised link gets entered into the competition another 3 times. Thus increasing their chances of winning.

;)

As its the 'first' thread of its kind here, Ill just lock it as it is 'sort of' spam. Im afraid any more will be deleted.

Hope you all understand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts